Public Health released its SaturdayThe shots will be given in 68 inoculation centres acros, Nov. 6, COVID-19 update, reporting 50 new confirmed infections in the province, most centred around the Moncton, Saint John and Miramichi regions.
Portions of Zone 1, the Moncton region, and Zone 2The move will mandate businesses with five or more COVID-19 cases i, the Saint John region, remain under circuit breaker restrictions as health officials attempt to bring the spread of the virus under control. In Saturday’s update, Zone 1 reported 22 new infectionsMinister Magnus Heunicke said Danes will, while Zone 2 reported 10whereas Canada saw about 6,000 cases per day.
Earlier this weekARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Jennifer Russell and Health Minister Dorothy Shephard expressed concern about the spike in new cases in Zone 7, the Miramichi regionWhen vaccine candidates were first approved in Canada an. While not imposing a circuit breaker in that region, both said Health officials would monitor the situation closely.
“We look very carefully at the patterns of transmission and the risk areas we’re seeing and what the potential impacts can be,” Russell said during a press conference on Thursday, Nov. 4.
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI